1. You are walking in the woods. You are not alone. Who’s with you?
My gurdian angle XD Aww… Lol -.-
2. You are walking in the woods. You see an animal. what kind of animal?
3. What interaction takes place between you and the animal?
The Unicorn stare at me, I say ‘OMG! That’s BEAUTIFUL!’ XD
4. You walk deeper in the woods. You enter a clearing, and you are at your dream house.
A Palace, glowing.
5. Is your dream house surrounded by a fence?
6. You enter the house. You walk into the dining room and see the dining table is covered with?
ALOT OF FOOD, Yummy. XD
7. You exit the house and a cup is on the ground, what kind is it?
A glass for wine, sparkling.
8. What do you do with that cup?
Pick it up.
9. You walk to the edge of the property where you find yourself standing at what body of water?
10. How do you cross that body of water?
I walked across it XD.
!! Don’t read the rest yet if you’re planning to fill this out !!!-
1. The person who you are walking in the woods with is the most important to you.
(I wonder who it will be XD.)
2. The size of the animal is representative of your perception of the size of your problems in your life.
3. The severity of the interaction you have with the animal is representative of how you deal with your problems.
(Hmm… I look at the good side of things? IDK.)
4. The size of your dream home is representative of the size of your ambition.
(WHAO COOL! A BIG BIG PALACE :DDD)
5. A lack of a fence is indicative of an open personality. People are welcome at all times. The presence of a fence indicates a closed personality. You’d prefer people not drop by unannounced.
(XDDD NO FENCE!)
6. If your answer did NOT include food, flowers, or people, then you are generally unhappy.
(I’m HAPPY! XD … Wait? Happy? Hmm….)
7. The durability of the material with the cup is representative of the perceived durability of your relationship.
(OO… It’s a fragile glass cup…)[BRB. I go emo.]
8. What you did with the cup is representative of your attitude.
(I pick it up? OO?)
9. The size of the body of water is representative of the size of your relationships.
(Whao?! AN OCEAN! XDD But… it’s fragile…)
10. The way you cross the water is representative to how easy or hard you expect your life to be.
(Whao! What was in my mind is that I can cross it like what Jesus did! Cool! XDD)